Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hi Greg,
I finally feel that I can breathe thus the much delayed update. I finished my doctorate in May, Bob retired from the Navy in June, and we moved to Maryland eastern shore (from SD). Truly want you to know that Misha is a wonderful addition to our household. He is a loving, intelligent, active dog that is simply "to perfect". He actually sits on my lap anytime he has an opportunity. At 76lbs he is quite a handful. We have a large property with space for the dogs to run and play. Misha is not interested in swimming which is fine with me- less baths. I forwarded 2 pics from my iphone earlier this morning.
I traveled across the country alone with the 2 dogs. They were great company. We stayed at the Westin Hotel at each stop and the dogs were able to sleep on the heavenly bed. They did great although I dont think that driving for 6 hours a day is their preferred activity.
I am toying with the idea of another dog- smaller but am not sure. Cant beat Misha's personality.
Thanks,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment