Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brief update on Ms. Trixie. She is doing wonderful
and is truly a joy to have around! My son, who is
eight, enjoys wrestling with her and my daughter, who is 13,
enjoys Trixie's early morning wake up calls!! Rascal
our 9 year old poodle-mix has found his inner puppy after a
few weeks of uncertainty!!

Trixie exhibits her intelligent side by trying to open the
back door when she has to do her business!! Wow
huh?? Sometimes she 'accidents' in the house but she
blames the occasional field mouse that sneaks in so....

She is a natural walker and loves her walks!! Started the
car rides but she is insecure as to the where-abouts and
exhibits that through quiet whimpers!!

I have a question for an experienced dog-person as
yourself-where is the best time to spay? I've heard
and read conflicting reports and am worried about
incontinence~which I guess happens in labs???? Just
wondering what you think...

Thanks!
Chrisitine

No comments:

Post a Comment