Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Greg,
I wanted to let you know how our puppy is doing. We got him from you back in June. My husband surprised me for my birthday. We live in Arkansas now, but we're both from Ohio, so it was fitting that the next member of our family was from Ohio too! Naturally, being Ohio sports fans, we named him Buckeye. Now that OSU is playing Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl tomorrow, you can imagine the flack we are getting from everyone here. It was freaky when we found out his birthday was on St. Patrick's Day because my husband is Irish and we were married on St. Patrick's Day. I guess you can say it was meant to be. Anyways, I wanted to let you know that we couldn't have asked for or received a better dog. He is so smart!! It was so easy to potty train him. Thanks again for a great dog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment