Wednesday, January 12, 2011



Dear Greg,
I hope you remember me and my brothers and sisters, my name is Hailey. I was in a litter of 11. I miss my mom and dad Lulu and Elmo. My mommy daddy and kid are all loving me here and we have so much fun everyday. Thank you for helping me find them. I really miss you and everyone else. Just making sure everythings going all right there at Eagle Cross Kennals and hope you are all well. Tell my mommy and daddy I said hi. I have a great family and just love lovee love chasing the squirels around our house. I just wish I wasn't allergic to some sort of protein! Ewww that food that i have to have blaahh just thinking about it. Although I have come to like it! Daddy feeds me stuff that mommy doesn't like, like.... human food! Shhhh, don't tell mommy! And my kid, Mia, we play everyday, we lay with eachother and have fun. We also go outside and in the summer in the pool. I love swimming! This year I wentin the deep end. I just love when my mommy, and Mia take me to the dog park in the summer and I get to meet other dogs! I'm 2 years old now! Guess what! Mia and I share a birthday so we have lots of presents around the house!
Love always,
Hailey Szymanski
Mia Szymanski
Sally Szymanski
Eddie Szymanski
P.S I'll send some pictures of me modeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment